Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #2

Moi je dois dire ce qui s'est passé car j'ai vu et je suivais Carla et l'ami de sa copine qui ne finissait pas de se caresser pendant toute la soirée chaque fois qu'ils étaient seuls dans une pièce.

depuis la caméra de la Chambre , ils sont allés dans la salle de bains et elle s'est agenouillé devant lui devant le wc au bout de la salle de bains, on ne voyait que le corps de Carla  puis la copine du garçon, l'amie de Carla , est entrée dans la chambre et ils ont vite cesser toute  activité .

La copine est entrée dans la salle de bains et a parlé avec eux et elle a paru perplexe ....

Pourquoi vous croyez que Mario faisait la tête hier soir et qu'il pleurait ... il a lu sur les réseaux ce qui s'est passé la veille.

Faites comme moi et traduisez ce que je viens dire pour comprendre mes mots et mes phrases.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please correct me if im wrong ,but in all the time watching that appartment from isabela/marcelo  veronica/lucas and now carla/mario i have never seen any of them use the bathroom to go to the tiolet .even in the night periods i have seen the tennants go to the room next to the front door ,presumably a toilet unless that door leads to the bathroom aswell , just cant understand why at night why would carla walk round to the door by the front door , if there was access through the en-suite to the toilet ???

its my first post here...just posting because i see all about Carla and friend, that is the boyfriend of the pretty brunette. Thats true that Carla blow him in the bathroom, they didn´t fuck but only because brunette, even she was completly drunk, she realised whats was going on between her boyfriend and Carla, and all night was after them...before they went to bathroom, and Carla blow him, they already been in bathroom and Carla locked the door, but they were busted, by the brunette, it seems they give her an excuse that he was throwing up, and before that, Carla and friend were at the window of the guest room, where they were smoking and Carla kissed him, and the guy slap Carla´s ass and try to pull dress up, he even open the pants and almost put his dick out, but brunette busted them again...

its my first post here...just posting because i see all about Carla and friend, that is the boyfriend of the pretty brunette. Thats true that Carla blow him in the bathroom, they didn´t fuck but only because brunette, even she was completly drunk, she realised whats was going on between her boyfriend and Carla, and all night was after them...before they went to bathroom, and Carla blow him, they already been in bathroom and Carla locked the door, but they were busted, by the brunette, it seems they give her an excuse that he was throwing up, and before that, Carla and friend were at the window of the guest room, where they were smoking and Carla kissed him, and the guy slap Carla´s ass and try to pull dress up, he even open the pants and almost put his dick out, but brunette busted them again...

The guy and Carla locked lips at the bathroom door while he backed into the bathroom. Through cam 5 she bent over to his mid section while he stood near toilet and her butt/back was still visible. The guys girlfriend came into the bedroom looked at the bed and turned to walked back out, paused and went to look into the bathroom just after Carla quickly turned to the vanity to pretend like she was brushing her teeth. Carla and the girlfriend stood at the mirror for a few while the guy left. If the brunette wouldn't have been following the guy so close, I'm sure a quicky would've happened.