Some Nudity to pass the day with Split 1

Chiller.Aquarium

I enjoy your pic's as much as the next guy. However can you not post so many, half the board is filled with your pic's , I don't log on to this site to see professional pic's. this is amateur voyeur site.

I am at a loss as to why you want Chiller.Aquarium to stop posting so much.  The obvious solution is for you to not look at the posts if the subject matter is not what you want to see... not for him to stop posting.

I find his posts a very nice distraction from voyeuring... I enjoy them and I don't want him to reduce his posts.

:)

Today he posted over 25 post with about 5 or 6 pic's each. That is a lot of posts. I use the "recent post" section of CC, it the easiest way to see all postings by date and not have to worry about subject mater and miss a good posting. His pic's filled three very long pages with pic's. I just asked nicely if he would reduce the number of posting at one time.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy your pic's as much as the next guy. However can you not post so many, half the board is filled with your pic's , I don't log on to this site to see professional pic's. this is amateur voyeur site.

I am at a loss as to why you want Chiller.Aquarium to stop posting so much.  The obvious solution is for you to not look at the posts if the subject matter is not what you want to see... not for him to stop posting.

I find his posts a very nice distraction from voyeuring... I enjoy them and I don't want him to reduce his posts.

Today he posted over 25 post with about 5 or 6 pic's each. That is a lot of posts. I use the "recent post" section of CC, it the easiest way to see all postings by date and not have to worry about subject mater and miss a good posting. His pic's filled three very long pages with pic's. I just asked nicely if he would reduce the number of posting at one time.

Thanks for the explanation behind your post.  I appreciate it.

Killing me Chilly.  8) 

#480 is thee perfectly shaped puss to me. No meat curtains, no giant clit sticking out, no hair in the way, just a beautiful pink lipped lickin' pussy.

Now I'll add my $0.02. Keep 'em cummin. I love them all.  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...