ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

Guest ww_watcher

I feel like a yenta but yes. C came to the US a few months back to visit Dirty Rice. They make a good couple and I am pretty sure they'll be together for a while. Hopefully the next time I can talk them into visiting Texas.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like a yenta but yes. C came to the US a few months back to visit Dirty Rice. They make a good couple and I am pretty sure they'll be together for a while. Hopefully the next time I can talk them into visiting Texas.

Ahhh.

Yeah, they are well-suited for each other, since they both have a tendency to be two-faced...him more so than her, though.  I hope they have a happy life together, but I don't think I would be very eager to invite them to my home.

To each his own, I guess.

Guest ww_watcher

I personally have never had anything but good relations with both, and we have a lot of common interests which include music and beer. To be more precise we have become friends. We don't really hangout on WW anyway and as you know things are different when you walk away from the computer. They are both good parents and have good senses of humor, we like good beer, we like hanging out with our kids and playing music. I have found they are good people.

I personally have never had anything but good relations with both, and we have a lot of common interests which include music and beer. To be more precise we have become friends. We don't really hangout on WW anyway and as you know things are different when you walk away from the computer. They are both good parents and have good senses of humor, we like good beer, we like hanging out with our kids and playing music. I have found they are good people.

Yes, we form our opinions of others based on our experiences with them.  I'm glad your's have been good ones.  I have also had good experiences with those two...on ww.com with both of them and away from that site with her.  But I've also been exposed to their tendency toward, as I said, being two-faced so my experiences...and, consequently, my opinion...of them is different.

However, I wish them well in their relationship.

Caerwyn and Dirtyrice getting frisky on his cam.

I don't have any problem with people getting it on, but this illustrates a major problem with ww.com.

1.  This cam is not set to be child safe.  Doing this kind of stuff is against the rules and will get you banned.

except...

2.  Both of these people are mods.  Who's going to ban a mod...even though BOTH of them have banned others for doing the very same thing.

So, the major problem with ww.com is the hypocritical and arbitrary enforcement of the rules.  Good people...heck, BETTER people than these two...have been driven out of ww.com, even if they were paying customers, for less.

post-483-145739614587_thumb.jpg

post-483-145739614592_thumb.jpg

post-483-145739614596_thumb.jpg

post-483-145739614599_thumb.jpg

post-483-145739614601_thumb.jpg

Yes, someone took the frames of Jeanne (Dirtyrice) in hard positions.

What makes me laugh, is to see how two people who know how to change personality according to the weather, being able to stay together.

They are sadists or is it just sex.

Normal people do not come together, knowing that at any moment the partner could change his mind.

I think they're just sadists. (Sex? .... Maybe not excite more)

Maybe that's why the wife of Caerwyn, has left him.

Yes, someone took the frames of Jeanne (Dirtyrice) in hard positions.

What makes me laugh, is to see how two people who know how to change personality according to the weather, being able to stay together.

They are sadists or is it just sex.

Normal people do not come together, knowing that at any moment the partner could change his mind.

I think they're just sadists. (Sex? .... Maybe not excite more)

Maybe that's why the wife of Caerwyn, has left him.

From my many posts, I'm sure that all know that I have no love for ww.com's owner or it's mods, but I think you are taking a very hard line with these two people.  Even though I don't really like them personally because of my interactions with them, I don't think I would characterize them as sadists.  I think they probably do really love each other.

But I speak from personal experience.

Caerwyn and Jeanne have behaved in different ways. Without having consistency with what they wrote.

I do not know how to define this behavior.

But how can you be trusted to people who write to you in practice: "do what I say but not what I do"

It seems to me a terrible inconsistency.

For JoJoGunne: it matters little whether a person is right or not the behavior of ww.com with their moderators.

I have only written that two person, that not respecting what they write, they are not reliable, so I do not think that a relationship can endure with these principles.