ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

Guest gwhunter

Yep tried both resetting the router and clearing all cache and cookies. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch and zero.

Oh well, if dickless that runs the site does not care to respond to issues no sweat off my balls. No wonder that site is going down the tubes as far as members and people on cam.

I can go play elsewhere, lol.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep tried both resetting the router and clearing all cache and cookies. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch and zero.

Oh well, if dickless that runs the site does not care to respond to issues no sweat off my balls. No wonder that site is going down the tubes as far as members and people on cam.

I can go play elsewhere, lol.

because ww.com/camerades:  There is a very SIMPLE rule - not only for computers but also for business wich says "NEVER touch a running system" !!!  The owner of camerades makes some simple mistakes! The biggest was, to change to elite cams!  If no new potential clients who are interested in online/cam sex can see whats going on there ,they don´t join the site!

Have you tryed to reset your router?

Not only turn off.

Some time ago I tried the instructions of Jojo but it did not work, then I deleted the cookies and it worked.

Then one day he was not working either deleting the cookies.

At this point you have to change the name of your computer.

It has to work.

Camarades has changed.

As of the 23rd of August 2014 the site is no longer accessible to the general public without a prior invitation from an existing member. At the top right you find an 'invite' link. If you wish to give someone access to the site then please click the Invite link and follow the instructions.

I need an invite

If any member would like to invite me, please send me a PM.