24/24 laptop

Electronics are the ones ruining the site. laptop/computer/phone  as the tenants are always on them and hardly communicate with one another cause of this devices. Different for us as we are not getting paid to be watched    and are not in this project so we can be on them all we want. Those electronics are the ones that take away from the project. Irma and ilona might talk to their boyfriends/ male friend so that pretty much limits what they do. if it wasn't for those factors i think it could be alot better but we get what we see which sometimes it is good  and sometimes it's not. just got to take it day by day with the same routines on a daily basis. it frustrates some but i have just  learned to watch the images instead of  staying in one apartment.

Electronics are the ones ruining the site. laptop/computer/phone  as the tenants are always on them and hardly communicate with one another cause of this devices. Different for us as we are not getting paid to be watched    and are not in this project so we can be on them all we want. Those electronics are the ones that take away from the project. Irma and ilona might talk to their boyfriends/ male friend so that pretty much limits what they do. if it wasn't for those factors i think it could be alot better but we get what we see which sometimes it is good  and sometimes it's not. just got to take it day by day with the same routines on a daily basis. it frustrates some but i have just  learned to watch the images instead of  staying in one apartment.

I agree but at the same time those "electronics" keep the girls in the house. Without tv, computers and phones I doubt these girls would stay much in the apartment. Oh they might read some books...when the weather is really bad. I'm surprised to see them so often to be honest, especially when you know they are in Barcelona.

I agree but at the same time those "electronics" keep the girls in the house. Without tv, computers and phones I doubt these girls would stay much in the apartment. Oh they might read some books...when the weather is really bad. I'm surprised to see them so often to be honest, especially when you know they are in Barcelona.

perfect example right now with ilona on the laptop while irma is next to her. i see that with katka and lenka too when one sits at the table and the other on the sofa.. sad.. I wasn't saying  to "take" them away  which we can't do anyway..guess what i meant is that the interactions between them is minimal cause of the electronics. "laptop/phone." ilona just can't put either one down.. but that's her life..

Esta chica debe de tener los dedos de madera  o de acero, con la cantidad de horas que pasa tecleando el puto portatil y que no se le cansen las manos, aparte de que en 4 años estara con un baston en las manos para guiarse a caminar pues estara ciega de las horas que pasa con el portatil-movil.Por cierto, ahora que se acercan los Reyes Magos voy a enviarle de regalo una tablet, asi tendra el kit completo, movil-tablet-portatil