Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

I forgot also about Dizi's other job. That has to be really tough on someone. One job is enough! And Christy definitely developed some health  issues. But remember that she was already unhappy. She didn't really want Petra anymore and had no guy.

As to black haired girl, I have good vibes about this. Sender likes her.

Get Christy and Ivo's friend and we are all set!

Unsy, how are you this evening? Notice, I have made some adjustments in my approach here. I will still be me but I have more sympathy and understanding for the participants. I now see them more as people who are entertaining us. Entertainment especially this project is very tough on them. It is like watching a movie or tv series and we see the actors/actresses as if they were the characters they  portray when in fact it is just acting!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck. He tried to get amorous with her, kissed her, she didn't want to get amorous, they stopped. What bothered me more was that she avoided showing her breasts to us by putting her shirt on while lying on her breasts. And who is she with anyway?

Girl must have another apartment in building, she left apartment without coat or guy. Which makes me wonder, is she signed as a guest or a participant? I think as a resident since other guy didn't sign same contract earlier. So maybe thing with other guy was a little show for us not meant to be showing us the permanent arrangements. I'll take whatever they give us though I hope for more. And what about Sender, will he sleep with girl? And how odd is it that girl and guy seem to have done things before yet Sender will sleep with her?

Nothing happening anywhere. New girl hasn't come back, Sender talks to guy. Maybe guy and new girl are friends with some benefits? Because she rejected his amorous advance. Still think Sender and new girl will be partners. I think!

Oh, how about latest juvenile tweet, "nam nam, yammi legs"! Stupid fucks! We have seen both girls naked a million times, wtf is seeing their legs???? And this is more evidence of control VV has over events. They even tweet out the play by play!

New girl is back. Sender arguing with her over who knows what. But then, Sender argues with every fucking person there is! Who knows how this shakes out? Probably for entertainment purposes, new girl will sleep with Sender and eventually have sex. But how long will they last if they argue already?

VV was stupid. They should have left Sender with Petra who is out tonight. It is all because they insist on keeping Nikky that they split them up. They should have kept Petra and Sender together with Nikky as a third for now, until they get new Voro people, then send her off.

Right now, I hear huge argument in Voro. These guys may never hit it off or they may kill each other, lol!