Irma gone=No sex or masturbation house

Not sure what the deal is. Irma just left and she has been the only woman in that joint to initiate any sort of sexual anything during the three original ladies stay. This house is on its 3rd or 4th go around of more chicks to dicks and they cant get it to work. I hope and pray they find the correct combination some day.

WTF....I absolutely agree, I mean I did not get much of the other girls before Irma, but now she's gone there is no sensuality left, she could dance, had great tits, and she could TWERK, and that long hair, amazing, I just hope that they don't take Anna out as well then, it won't be good viewing.....I really do hope that they bring back Irma....

WTF....I absolutely agree, I mean I did not get much of the other girls before Irma, but now she's gone there is no sensuality left, she could dance, had great tits, and she could TWERK, and that long hair, amazing, I just hope that they don't take Anna out as well then, it won't be good viewing.....I really do hope that they bring back Irma....

Hell, Man.........Irma even helped Ilona's tits to start growing with all her titty play and vitamins.............LOL  !!!

OMG,ésta ha sido la gota que ha colmado el vaso. No entiendo cuál ha sido la razón para que Irma haya tenido que irse de la casa,era la única que nos daba el placer,la sensualidad que desprendía era genial.Es al escusa perfecta para dejar RLC y que dejen de jugar con nosotros.ADIOS a RLC.

What a bunch of "downers".  Why don't we just allow the apartment to adjust to the new dynamics.  Each girl will need time to find their comfort level.  If all we do is complain and criticize, it will be less, not more.  Try to be positive...we might benefit more!