Videoes

FN

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mirra

Calang, I liked your response. So true how I forget each woman has different needs and wants when it comes to love making.  You know what it's all about so I take it that you are quite experienced yourself.  I have only been watching Real Life for a few weeks on and off.  I really was taking a stab in the dark about Lina and Mark after reading only a few of the older replies.  I think your description of her is must be accurate as she does seem to pick at her nose (compulsively?).  If her kitchen is a mess then the rest of her life is much the same.  I would not like to sleep in her bed for sure because I am not a pig but just the opposite.  You so much as drop a cookie crumb in my bed the sheets are off and in the washer.  I must watch Lina more after reading your summary of her.  Thanks your right on mate! Miranda

Guest 862286

Both of you have touched on various levels of what men and women are about, all which to some degree to be true. But in Lina's case and Mirra's oringial question of what she see's looking in the mirror? She see's an empty shell that needs to be covered up with make-up so no one else will see just how empty she is. She is riddled with low self esteme and confidence being the biggest reason for just being a door mat while Mark fucks her and not able to have an orgasm. Her life seems boring and without adventure and excitment likely being the reason her apt is such a mess, a mirror to her life, also a mess. We comment on what a pig she is because her place is a mess, kitchen filthy, towels so dirty they can stand on there own whithout having to hang them up, we imagin how dirty the bed sheets are and how she isn't being satified by mark based on how she just lay there while he's fucking her. What we don't see is why, or maybe we do see why but just don't care...So Mirra a question for you darlin...after looking at some of our comments and thoughts on lina and mark, do u still think its marks fault she can't or doesn't have an orgasm or is it possible it's mark that isn't being satified because his girl just lay's there like a dead corpse filled with lifes mess just like her apt... 8)

Calang, I liked your response. So true how I forget each woman has different needs and wants when it comes to love making.  You know what it's all about so I take it that you are quite experienced yourself.  I have only been watching Real Life for a few weeks on and off.  I really was taking a stab in the dark about Lina and Mark after reading only a few of the older replies.  I think your description of her is must be accurate as she does seem to pick at her nose (compulsively?).  If her kitchen is a mess then the rest of her life is much the same.  I would not like to sleep in her bed for sure because I am not a pig but just the opposite.  You so much as drop a cookie crumb in my bed the sheets are off and in the washer.  I must watch Lina more after reading your summary of her.  Thanks your right on mate! Miranda

don't forget though, that no matter how much you stimulate a clitoris, much of what goes on is in your head, ie even after 30 minutes of stimulation you also have to appreciate the guy or woman you're with to really enjoy the act other wise you might as well use a piece of liver or just do it yourself, which is why if a woman can't get off on her own it's doubtful some guy can get her to orgasm.

my opinion which does not reflect those of our sponsor or their affiliates.

Married twice, and have had quite a few girlfriends, of different nationalities, ages, shapes, colors and sizes.  Some I've lived with, some were short term relationships, a few weekenders and one-nighters.  I don't discriminate, I'm an equal opportunity employer, lol.  I came to RLC almost by accident, I was searching for voyeur cams (I'm being honest here) and boom, there I was.  What I can't remember is how I stumbled into CC.  I must've been really out of it, lol.  Anyhow, I have met the finest group of individuals here, all with more or less the same purpose (you already know), and we've become like a family of sorts.  What makes it really interesting is that we're from all over the world.  We have Germans, Russians, Latinos, Americans, Europeans, you name it, and thanks to Google Translate we can communicate with each other, somewhat, lol.  Now, regarding cleanliness, I admire Lora, because I have that same OCD type of disorder, if you want to call it that.  Would I change the sheets for a cookie crumb?  Not likely, but if my dog, as clean as he is, would dare (which he wouldn't) jump on the bed, I would certainly change the sheets, after I beat his ass, lol.  That's why Lora is my favorite, and I make no apologies for that.  However, everyone has different tastes ... Different strokes for different folks, lol.  We enjoy watching the couples, and commenting on almost anything and everything they do, after all, they're like amoebas under a microscope, or ants in an ant farm, here for our viewing pleasure.  So, I hope you find CC fun, and enjoyable.  We have a lot of really cool fellas here, JoJo Gunne, trickshot, NoraLover, hot rod 22, Acerikrion, casbert, NullBurner, sigfried, kevinbsam7, etc., etc., just to name a few.  All jokers and funny as hell.  We even have a cool ass lesbian sister (LezVoyeur) which is just like one of the fellas.  ADMIN is the CEO and there are mods (woof, FN) here to help you if you have any complaints or concerns.  So enjoy the forum girly.  It's nice to meet ya  ;D       

Guest 862286

Married twice, and have had quite a few girlfriends, of different nationalities, ages, shapes, colors and sizes.  Some I've lived with, some were short term relationships, a few weekenders and one-nighters.  I don't discriminate, I'm an equal opportunity employer, lol.  I came to RLC almost by accident, I was searching for voyeur cams (I'm being honest here) and boom, there I was.  What I can't remember is how I stumbled into CC.  I must've been really out of it, lol.  Anyhow, I have met the finest group of individuals here, all with more or less the same purpose (you already know), and we've become like a family of sorts.  What makes it really interesting is that we're from all over the world.  We have Germans, Russians, Latinos, Americans, Europeans, you name it, and thanks to Google Translate we can communicate with each other, somewhat, lol.  Now, regarding cleanliness, I admire Lora, because I have that same OCD type of disorder, if you want to call it that.  Would I change the sheets for a cookie crumb?  Not likely, but if my dog, as clean as he is, would dare (which he wouldn't) jump on the bed, I would certainly change the sheets, after I beat his ass, lol.  That's why Lora is my favorite, and I make no apologies for that.  However, everyone has different tastes ... Different strokes for different folks, lol.  We enjoy watching the couples, and commenting on almost anything and everything they do, after all, they're like amoebas under a microscope, or ants in an ant farm, here for our viewing pleasure.  So, I hope you find CC fun, and enjoyable.  We have a lot of really cool fellas here, JoJo Gunne, trickshot, NoraLover, hot rod 22, Acerikrion, casbert, NullBurner, sigfried, kevinbsam7, etc., etc., just to name a few.  All jokers and funny as hell.  We even have a cool ass lesbian sister (LezVoyeur) which is just like one of the fellas.  ADMIN is the CEO and there are mods (woof, FN) here to help you if you have any complaints or concerns.  So enjoy the forum girly.  It's nice to meet ya  ;D     

Well said my friend. Well said. I second the welcome to Mirra... 8)

Well said my friend. Well said. I second the welcome to Mirra... 8)

yep!!!  :-*

Guest NullBurner

well said Calang.

• 4 weeks later...

broadening my horizons.... ;)

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).