Videoes

FN

Guest Nickname

JoJo, and have you seen that last week lina had menstruation? If no, you are inattentive. I think it rather better explanation of his behavior ...

Do you know that there is some women who can't get any orgazm? Some women only clitoral, some only vaginal... and the less part of them can get both types... It's not about Lina.

And there was few comments from you to the posts with video like "i don't think she come". But on video i saw lina's orgazm... 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are videos of their bath together.  The first is the both of them.  The second is Lina finishing up after Mark was done.

Both

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

Lina alone

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

Did anyone happen to record a video of Lina and Mark having sex last night?

I was preoccupied with the Olga events and, since I can only record one screen at a time, made the choice to focus on Olga.

I would really like to see a video of the action between Lina and Mark.

The show 's still going on ...

Glad you caught it on time, Jo . Thumb up !

Hope you 'll get more vid when hot chicks going "bath" together, Oh ....Yeah ! LOL 

10 points in advance, Jo !

Guest K-itek-not-approved

Did anyone happen to record a video of Lina and Mark having sex last night?

I was preoccupied with the Olga events and, since I can only record one screen at a time, made the choice to focus on Olga.

I would really like to see a video of the action between Lina and Mark.

Found this not my recording, low quality better than nothing

(The image associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

lil choppy but did what i could mark and lina tonight !