Videos

FN

Lora licking Max's ass...and other stuff.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This video is compressed too much

896kb/s for 1280x720 is not enough

I really don't know anything about video, kitek.  Can you give me some advice?  What should the kb/s be?  Would a different type of file be better?  How about .mpg or .wmv?  Or is .avi the best?

Or, maybe you could supply a link or two that can explain this whole video thing to me?

Bottom line...I would like to supply good videos and I am willing to learn.

You wouldn't have to worry about the quality if you're willing to record with rtmdumphelper ::)

Anyway you should be able to tell that this video has too many visible pixels when you play it (same with that shower video with Elena) that means there is not enough data to play crisp and smooth video, it needs at least 1500 or more, you can tell whether it needs more or less by increasing and decreasing the bit rate value.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rockkid

Laura aime le sexe dans la matinée.

Laura fait un très bon sexe.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Merci pour la vidéo  ;)

Better late than never..

Only one problem... sound is missing in third clip.. maybe somewhere in second 2 :(

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Better late than never..

Only one problem... sound is missing in third clip.. maybe somewhere in second 2 :(

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Could you upload original FLV clip to http://mirrorcreator.com or I'm asking for too much?  :-\

guess the problem with sound is the conversion :-\

Better late than never..

thanks FN! they're great!

i just downloaded a free version of zoom player. it works. but there is a considerable lag between the video and sound.

loras ass looks fantastic. thanks

That's why I'm asking for original FLV file, conversion screws up audio/video sync

it could be uploaded to mediafire just use WinRar or Winzip split archive option it will generate files at given size or the easiest is just to use http://mirrorcreator.com