Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

party start. what happened?

Not so much. Belle danced naked for about a minute then walked upstaires and put on some super hot lingeries. After that they danced for 15 minutes (Belle was the sexiest as always). I made some pics maybe uplode the hot ones.

On 22-9-2016 at 11:14 PM, Benfold said:

The two Barca apartments are different to the others. In Barca the girls are travelling, and therefore are subject to Visa restrictions. Usually their stays are 30, 60 or 90 days long, although recently some have left earlier than their full allotments. In the majority of the other apartments the tenants are living in their home countries, or are nationalised, so they can stay as long as RLC wants them

Thank you for your explanation Benfold, appreciate it. Have a good weekend!

• Upvote 2

On 22-9-2016 at 11:29 PM, BBsq69 said:

I'm going to get in trouble because I tell people off for going OT in the pictures thread so I'll have accept the abuse.

Benfold has explained the situation well. Once a couple is established (they make it through the first 3 months) they are difficult to shift as RLC obviously like couples to be long term with Barcelona that is more of a problem. I think the problem is very few couples want to do this whereas it easy to find girls to get paid a lot of money to do very little. 11 out of the 13 couples have been here a year or more. It doesn't look as though Vanessa will last but being all private probably hasn't helped. Stesha's apartment started very promisingly but I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't make it either. Anezka actually did a lot better then previous couple of that ill fated apartment but it is hard. I think the rewards are more than the rent as Leora always seems to have extra money. The Barca apartments are controlled and every time you see a party it's because they have been told to have one.

I understand, thank you for your reply BB. Happy cam weekend!

• Upvote 1