Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

7 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

Irma and Elisa would be fun as roommates ::)

Irma and Rita would be better; but I think Rita is a little too sophisticated to engage in casual sex play with Irma......but I could be wrong !

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Irma and Rita would be better; but I think Rita is a little too sophisticated to engage in casual sex play with Irma......but I could be wrong !

I understand exactly what Julian want to say i think bro. He means if there was Elisa there now with Irma, they definitely make some good sex together, or to have fun with each other ::).

Because Irma (this awesom juicy and lovely girl) had 'sex' before with that blonde girl Anna, and Elisa if you remember that night with Danaya she flirt her with her way to go further but our 'horse' lady did not cause her mind was stucking to Vika.

In my opinion Vika must go and Elisa stay, but whatever! We will see::)

• Upvote 1

il y a 59 minutes, Anti zionist a dit :

I understand exactly what Julian want to say i think bro. He means if there was Elisa there now with Irma, they definitely make some good sex together, or to have fun with each other ::).

Because Irma (this awesom juicy and lovely girl) had 'sex' before with that blonde girl Anna, and Elisa if you remember that night with Danaya she flirt her with her way to go further but our 'horse' lady did not cause her mind was stucking to Vika.

In my opinion Vika must go and Elisa stay, but whatever! We will see::)

exactly vika must go, elisa stay and danaya comes back, but impossible,.......

• Upvote 2

What really must go is the spam of 10-20-30 copies in a row of the exact same Picture. many post 10 pics in a row of exactly the same thing, and then 2-3 people in a row post the same Picture the same amount of times, making this thread 90% full of copies of the exact same Picture. Clearly very annoying to scroll thru constantly.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, uppsala said:

What really must go is the spam of 10-20-30 copies in a row of the exact same Picture. many post 10 pics in a row of exactly the same thing, and then 2-3 people in a row post the same Picture the same amount of times, making this thread 90% full of copies of the exact same Picture. Clearly very annoying to scroll thru constantly.

POOR BABY; quit whining

4 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

POOR BABY; quit whining

Or you all can stop spamming, its clearly stupid and a waste of space. Also the constant discussions in this room dont belong here either, they belong in discussion thread, this is the Picture thread.

• Upvote 2

Just now, uppsala said:

Or you all can stop spamming, its clearly stupid and a waste of space. Also the constant discussions in this room dont belong here either, they belong in discussion thread, this is the Picture thread.

YOU STARTED IT by complaining here; people post their photos here for others to enjoy and some mammy pamby has to complain............. are you buckin for a Moderator job?

I can speak the the Forum Admin; NOT much chance: I know him; HE don't like whiners.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, toolmaker123 said:

YOU STARTED IT by complaining here; people post their photos here for others to enjoy and some mammy pamby has to complain............. are you buckin for a Moderator job?

I can speak the the Forum Admin; NOT much chance: I know him; HE don't like whiners.

Its clear he DONT like whiners, they actually give him a reason to do his job :biggrin:

Yes, people post Pictures for others too see, but you miss the Point, THERE IS NO REASON TO POST 30 COPIES OF THE SAME PICTURE. Only 1 copy of a Picture is needed. Its like someone tell you look at my new Nails 30 times in a row, no need, say it once and be done with it. :rolleyes:

Maybe you get what i mean NOW or do i need to explain again even more detailed?

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

you have no power here toolmaker go back on RLCF.

• Upvote 3