Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

23 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Yea, but none of them will open !  ( ??? ) .

When I open the page the gifs are all there and they play fine.

If I right click on them and open them up in a new tab they also work fine.

It has to be something on your side.

I am not that clued up so not really able to point you in the right direction here:huh:

The other thing I do notice is that you are a Premium Member and I am not and yet I can see them.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎14 at 8:31 AM, Hope85 said:

Yo lo veo sin problema en el PC y en el portátil ... no se lo que pasa amigo slider_69

SALUDOS.

Gracias Hope85.............no se que pasa porque porque se apaga despues de ver un poco de el foto !

Don't know what's wrong, because the picture will start to load and the stop as in my illustration above !

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Thanks ............. Hope85 not because it happens because after seeing the picture a little off!

Don't know what's wrong, because the picture will start to load and the stop as in my illustration above !

It may be that your PC is doing one of those childish things in the back ground like downloading updates and that is taking up too much memory from your PC which results in pictures not loading correctly!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Chiller.Aquarium said:

It may be that your PC is doing one of those childish things in the back ground like downloading updates and that is taking up too much memory from your PC which results in pictures not loading correctly!!

Thanks for the info...................but the problem is only happening on .gif files from Hope85 (  may be some Russian hacking going on......LOL ).

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Thanks for the info...................but the problem is only happening on .gif files from Hope85 (  may be some Russian hacking going on......LOL ).

Don't know what's going on,  but when Hope85 sends me his pics in a PM,  I can see them fine !