New girl Elisa

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I would put my 2 cents in but none of you really want to hear it so I'll just sit back and read it unfold with the rest of you!

what have you got to lose Harley ???????

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Duh.....more CC friends!!

Aww Harley. ...lol why would you even make that statement if you didn't want say something? Just say it. As long as you pay your own bills, who cares what people think, "BBBUUUTTT".....if you say something bad about Elisa....EVERYONE is going to hate you!!!! lol just kidding man! just say it!

1 minute ago, GetSome2014 said:

Aww Harley. ...lol why would you even make that statement if you didn't want say something? Just say it. As long as you pay your own bills, who cares what people think, "BBBUUUTTT".....if you say something bad about Elisa....EVERYONE is going to hate you!!!! lol just kidding man! just say it!

That statement is not very far from the truth if you say something that can be a little on the negative side or even the truth you get a lot of shit!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

I think you pretty much understand what I was going to say.   I will say one thing and one thing only, I believe her tears & unhappiness last night were fueled by betrayal & conversation.   There is no need for me to get called names by the slithering one!   I'm done!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you pretty much understand what I was going to say.   I will say one thing and one thing only, I believe her tears & unhappiness last night were fueled by betrayal & conversation.   There is no need for me to get called names by the slithering one!   I'm done!!!

you could be right Harley- and unless something is said, and translated we may never know ???????

I still think that she met the guy kitek was talking about yesterday she got drunk and did something that she regreted!

Sent a text to bf who probably got angry maybe even told her to get lost? And that was why she was crying so hard!

I saw her getting home she rumbled in and fell to the floor sat there and cryed while the phone was blippin every other second!

She read it and cried out of control went upstairs more blipps more read more cry and so it went until she got in the bath and Rita got home!

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I still think that she met the guy kitek was talking about yesterday she got drunk and did something that she regreted!

Sent a text to bf who probably got angry maybe even told her to get lost? And that was why she was crying so hard!

I saw her getting home she rumbled in and fell to the floor sat there and cryed while the phone was blippin every other second!

She read it and cried out of control went upstairs more blipps more read more cry and so it went until she got in the bath and Rita got home!

I love it when a plan comes together!!

• Upvote 2