New girl Elisa

Well i think shes got some serious problems with herself it`s just not normal to drink every day for how long now 3-4 weeks.

And shes young probably insecure with when it comes to men? And when she got the attention from that guy at the beach

she did not think properly just excited by the attention she got. Drank too much and did things that she wouldn`t do otherwise!!!

Just my opinion don`t give me to much shit guy`s it`s so boring when you make a statement and get a lot of shit for it!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Well i think shes got some serious problems with herself it`s just not normal to drink every day for how long now 3-4 weeks.

And shes young probably insecure with when it comes to men? And when she got the attention from that guy at the beach

she did not think properly just excited by the attention she got. Drank too much and did things that she wouldn`t do otherwise!!!

Just my opinion don`t give me to much shit guy`s it`s so boring when you make a statement and get a lot of shit for it!

Personally I think her and her boyfriend are history!!

Guest beaver67
39 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I still think that she met the guy kitek was talking about yesterday she got drunk and did something that she regreted!

Sent a text to bf who probably got angry maybe even told her to get lost? And that was why she was crying so hard!

I saw her getting home she rumbled in and fell to the floor sat there and cryed while the phone was blippin every other second!

She read it and cried out of control went upstairs more blipps more read more cry and so it went until she got in the bath and Rita got home!

I think the same thing, that is why she was so upset last night. If she had done something that she regretted yesterday, she would not have been that upset

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally I think her and her boyfriend are history!!

Yes it look`s like that she is preparing to go out right now so what ever she was crying about last night it seem to gone now.

We have to wait until she comes back to know for sure? Well we will never know we just have to guess!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

She have the behavior of an real alcoholic pour wine in an waterbottle so it wont pay attention when she drink!!!

She might be one of those people who drinks so they don't feel guilty by there actions........they can use the ole "well, I had been drinking and one thing lead to another"!   Or, she could be one of those George Thorogood types......"I drink alone, yeah.....with nobody else".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

I think she did Her knees were all scratch Like carpet bern and bruised she keep looking and smiling must have a wonderful night :-)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

Yes it look`s like that she is preparing to go out right now so what ever she was crying about last night it seem to gone now.

We have to wait until she comes back to know for sure? Well we will never know we just have to guess!

I think she was crying because her boyfriend couldn't get Visa 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you pretty much understand what I was going to say.   I will say one thing and one thing only, I believe her tears & unhappiness last night were fueled by betrayal & conversation.   There is no need for me to get called names by the slithering one!   I'm done!!!

Glad you came out and said something man. Feel free to speak your mind always!  We all have our own opinions.  Even if someone else might not like it. Others might agree with you completely! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

Glad you came out and said something man. Feel free to speak your mind always!  We all have our own opinions.  Even if someone else might not like it. Others might agree with you completely! 

Thank you, I appreciate that!!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Nick said:

I think she was crying because her boyfriend couldn't get Visa 

I wonder if he really tried to get Visa - well, he should have asked for Mastercard. Or do you mean he didn´t get visa, the document for entering the country for some time.