New girl Elisa

Last night girls were talking in the living room about Elisa's visa. Her parents submitted documents to extend her visa as it ends on Saturday, 11.06. There is a problem with Sunday 12.06 where Elisa would be one day without a visa.

• Upvote 7

Looking at Elisa all dressed up and ready to go she really does look stunning. Dressed all in white with her adornments and a healthy sun tan, she looks like a Greek goddess. A true beauty. ::) :angel:     There is one lucky SOB out there with her on his arm so I hope he looks after her. Yes I know, I sound like a jealous old bugger that can't pull the young things anymore. Life's a bitch eh!!

• Upvote 2

Elisa & Vika were talking about the visa again,

Elisa is not sure if what she stated in her application will be acceptable to obtain the visa.

Vika instructed her how to answer questions. Elisa will have to go back home to get the visa but she plans to leave her belongings in the apartment.

• Upvote 9

32 minutes ago, kitek said:

Elisa is not sure if what she stated in her application will be acceptable to obtain the visa.

Vika instructed her how to answer questions. Elisa will have to go back home to get the visa but she plans to leave her belongings in the apartment.

Thank you

Guest beaver67
3 hours ago, kitek said:

Thank you Kitek- this is great news

Shevchenko,  thank you for the very clear photos. You have a better graphics card than I. I haven't been on here for a while it seems like this apartment is not going anywhere. Harday any interaction between the girls and definitely no naked back massages...Lol  I think they need to rotate one of these ladies out and bring somebody back... Maybe Irma!!! I really wish they would bring her back! LOL I would love to see how her and Elisa would get along....IMO.

• Upvote 1