Apartment Review and Discussion, Dasha & Demid

Apartment Review, Dasha & Demid

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

Here's another couple that's been around a long time. And here's another couple where the male is overprotective of the female to a fault. Much like Paul, Demid is afraid to show Dasha in her glory. I understand there was a time when Dasha was at or near the top of the list for how happy she made the viewers. I can imagine that, because she's one of those women you get caught staring at in a restaurant. Currently, however, Demid insists on covering her up under covers and I don't see any indication that 'bating is any different - other than a few times in the bathroom. The guests they have over are interesting, and the Guitarist presents some very good music.

As like Leora & Paul, it might be time to let this couple go. They have overstayed their welcome and it's hard to imagine not having a 50-50 chance of improvement if they did go.

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, alanohio said:

Apartment Review, Dasha & Demid

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

Here's another couple that's been around a long time. And here's another couple where the male is overprotective of the female to a fault. Much like Paul, Demid is afraid to show Dasha in her glory. I understand there was a time when Dasha was at or near the top of the list for how happy she made the viewers. I can imagine that, because she's one of those women you get caught staring at in a restaurant. Currently, however, Demid insists on covering her up under covers and I don't see any indication that 'bating is any different - other than a few times in the bathroom. The guests they have over are interesting, and the Guitarist presents some very good music.

As like Leora & Paul, it might be time to let this couple go. They have overstayed their welcome and it's hard to imagine not having a 50-50 chance of improvement if they did go.

Yep tell them to go

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cacjc said:

It's obvious that RLC has some apartments that are untouchable unfortunately this is one of them so i won't hold my breath on waiting for them to go

How'd you realized that?</irony>

23 hours ago, guitargst said:

How'd you realized that?</irony>

Regardless of the reasons, I have to wonder why keep the cameras in place? If RLC needs to give them a free apartment - fine, but why take up a RLC channel with someone that doesn't want to play the game?

Mysteries abound...

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think the first post I wrote about this apt. has not changed in anyway for me

my bad, it was about her not the apt. or them as a cpl, lol.

maybe, everyone that has wished for this cpl to be gone

should ask themselves what the heck do they expect to see all the time from any apt.

and then seek an outlet for their expectations.

but for those that wish this cpl (okay, her) gone!!????

I hope you spend the rest of your days with a religious social conservative!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

take that!!!!! lol

• Upvote 1