Alma sucks and rides Stephan

Interesting what happened: BJ in progress and Alma discovers something is wrong with the right side of his penis. She begins a rather clinical examination of it and Stephan gets pissed off.

They throw some words back and forth and both turn back to back for sleep. Doesn't last long. When I checked back in 20-30 minutes they were "back in the saddle" again. He ends up by shooting on her back.

Interesting what happened: BJ in progress and Alma discovers something is wrong with the right side of his penis. She begins a rather clinical examination of it and Stephan gets pissed off.

They throw some words back and forth and both turn back to back for sleep. Doesn't last long. When I checked back in 20-30 minutes they were "back in the saddle" again. He ends up by shooting on her back.

man that guy has issues

Guest bobdillan

Worked for me.

The clip is about a minute and a half and it shows exactly what is said on the title.

I tried uploading it on an anonymous hosting site. Here's the link for those who had trouble earlier:

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

let me know if it works!