NORA UNMASKED

Guest NL Forever

Guest Squirrel

I have to smuggle the rabbit out of Russia first though......or entice Nora back to Russia with a fake super-modelling job offer....

No problem. We can contract with Alma & Stephan's bunny in Spain. As long as that stupid visitor's dog didn't eat it and as long as our agents can find it. It should not take much of a Killer Rabbit to frighten Captain Kiko into an immediate surrender...he's an intellectual, not a fighter. (However, his daddy certainly was KGB...)

I might suggest you entice Nora to Las Vegas. She's way beyond clubbing: she needs her own classy big-dollar show. That way she can buy you a giant yacht & you can go anywhere in the world together.

And just remember, your bro's on CamCaps are behind you. Whatever happens, we got your back...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

But first I'll need to battle the ferocious Captain Kiko.......could be a long struggle....my Special Forces troops (well, the dog!) are already in place checking for security holes......I have the white cats and the fish working behind the scenes as well.....just a matter of time.....and a vivid imagination.....

...but.....I will prevail......!!

The Secret Squirrel grapevine suggests you'll need another weapon. Intelligence reports indicate you would be safer if you brought the Mighty Rubber Salmon with you. He is not only trustworthy, but also holds a grudge against Capt. Kiko because Kiko has been seen at the fish market beheading Rubber Salmon's cousins... Can't wait to watch the ultimate Grudge Match while you Spirit your queen away...

Guest NL Forever

MuHAHA!! Part 1 of my plan in operation....Nora is being called away on a bogus business trip back to Russia, thus allowing myself and my team (dog, cats, fish, bunny, rubber salmon and that musical pig thing! aka Mr Pinky) to sweep in and remove Captain Kiko.......

elle se prepare pour un deplacement pour son travail je pense,elle a mis dans la valise la robe quelle a fait dans la semaine,

oui,apparement elle va partir pour plusieurs jours,encore une maison ou il va plus rien avoir d'interessant à voir.

je me suis desabonné,çà devient vraiment nul si tout le monde part l'été.on paye 23 euro pour voir des appart vides,aucun interêt.

loll kiki . et moi qui viens de m'abonner juste pour la voir à elle vous êtes sur qu'elle est partir pour plusieurs jours  >:(

c'est quasi sûr quel parte,elle a preparé sa valise.heureusement qu'il me reste que 10 jours d'accès membre.

je suis un peu deçu du site,pas assez d'activité sexuelle à mon gout surtout avec nora et kiko(1 seul fois en 3 semaines et en vision nocturne)

on dirait un vieux couple franchement.

oui mais en juillet 4 fois en 2 jours don 3 fois le même jours loll . je te rassure moi aussi je les est vu juste une fois de juin a juillet et en infrarouge aussi

ok mais si faut attendre à chaque fois 3 ou 4 semaines avant qu'il fasse quelque chose,çà m'interesse pas.j'ai préféré annulé mon abonnement et allez sur les sites de webcams pour des privées.j'en ai marre d'attendre pour rien à chaque fois avec eux.