NORA UNMASKED

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

At last, after months of sleuthing and following up leads around the world I have finally made contact with the elusive Nora aka Nastya aka nastasya aka anastasia aka Mrs Shapoval aka whatever.........yay for me, everyone else a loser with a capital "L"......watch out for my cameo appearance in apartment 5 coming to a laptop near you very soon......

See ya guys........Princess N (aka MC Nasty) awaits at Club Astoria, Barcelona......

...must just brush up on my best Gangam Style moves....."Heeeeeyyyyy Sexy lady!!"

Dream on Van da Man  :D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

Aha but mine are UNIQUE......with that special something that I know Nora will lurv......it's a trade secret.....watch and learn.....

At last, after months of sleuthing and following up leads around the world I have finally made contact with the elusive Nora aka Nastya aka nastasya aka anastasia aka Mrs Shapoval aka whatever.........yay for me, everyone else a loser with a capital "L"......watch out for my cameo appearance in apartment 5 coming to a laptop near you very soon......

See ya guys........Princess N (aka MC Nasty) awaits at Club Astoria, Barcelona......

...must just brush up on my best Gangam Style moves....."Heeeeeyyyyy Sexy lady!!"

Dream on Van da Man  :D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Gratz... Grandmaster Stalker Status Achieved!

Guest NL Forever

And before I disappear off to sunny Barcelona, I leave you with my entire collection to browse....have fun and grab what you can while it lasts... ;)

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Make sure you flip us off so everybody gets riled up back here in Loser Land!

na that would be to easy.. most other guests flip the cams to.. gotta do something like give the cam the suck it sign.. or walk around like a monkey (that would b amuseing) :P

Guest NL Forever

I'll speak to Veronika about getting her back her old job....ha ha ...or become her manager myself....NLModels has got quite a ring to it.....

Guest NL Forever

But first I'll need to battle the ferocious Captain Kiko.......could be a long struggle....my Special Forces troops (well, the dog!) are already in place checking for security holes......I have the white cats and the fish working behind the scenes as well.....just a matter of time.....and a vivid imagination.....

...but.....I will prevail......!!

Guest Squirrel

But first I'll need to battle the ferocious Captain Kiko.......could be a long struggle....my Special Forces troops (well, the dog!) are already in place checking for security holes......I have the white cats and the fish working behind the scenes as well.....just a matter of time.....and a vivid imagination.....

...but.....I will prevail......!!

You have marshalled your troops well. Captain Kiko doesn't stand a chance against the mighty force of your Killer Rabbit!

Guest NL Forever

I have to smuggle the rabbit out of Russia first though......or entice Nora back to Russia with a fake super-modelling job offer....