clothes

Guest prevostpeople

Guest JoJoGunne1

Those shorts she wears all the time are rather new.  She got them only a couple of weeks ago.

Now...if she hasn't washed them in that time period...well, that's a different problem.

• 3 months later...

I've come to the morbid conclusion that Lina is one hot ass having, repulsive, non-cooking, non-cleaning, lazy ass, slob.  However, I blame her mom.  Why?  Because mom's are supposed to teach their daughters to be good, clean, wives.  That's why there are so many problems in relationships today.  Women no longer know their roles.  Men want a nice meal, from a nice clean woman, the remote, and silence, at the end of a long hard day of work.  Instead, we get no meal, from a woman that looks like she just woke up, no remote, and nag, nag, nag.  :P

Guest 862286

Guess that makes her a nose picking over eating lazy panda that doesn't cook or clean and nags all day long. Does that cover it?  8)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mirra

Hey newbie here.  I don't believe it that region of the world are too concerned about fashion... it appears to me so far that all they need is what they have. Lina needs shorts and a top.  So Lina has shorts and a top.  I don't think they live in the upscale urban areas of their country.  Which comes to this question, where are they from? According to the GMT + 8 somewhere in eastern Russia or an neighboring country?  Miranda

what lina is wearing (grey tshirt and short) is her skin now. Same over and over and day and night. GROOOSSSSSS....

it wouldn't do any good for her to be nude she hides all the time from the cams anyway looks like we wont have them long  8)