Nora Et al. - Pictures

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know why some women just don't see themselves the way the rest of the world does,I think that if Jenny didn't do any form of plastic surgery to any part of her body,to me she would have been absolutely beautiful and so darn cute,she has that little baby face look to her,if you take away all the work that she had done to her body and see her the way God made her I think that nobody here would be saying anything negative about her looks at all,we probably would be talking about something else besides her looks right now,she has her own personal reasons why she did that to herself,I just wish that she had someone around her that told her everyday how beautiful she looked and maybe that would have boosted her self esteem in a way that would make her change her mind,Like Stncld said lets try to me a little bit more respectful to Jenny and to all the other girls past and present,I know that I did her wrong too and for that I apologize Jenny,I'm man enough to admit when I do or say dumb shit.

y_166.gif