Get a load of this..

woodworker

I guess this is the UKs version of "Cops".        

And unlike with the blue gummers here, this one does have some pretty engaging dialog in it. 

TV Announcer:    "It doesn't look like he's going to come out peaceably."  

Followed by a muffled..   "Fuck off bobby!"   ..from behind a door.  

I don't know if the rest of the series is any good, but this one got my attention anyway.       

• Upvote 2

Here's the difficulty when encounter professional scum like this.    Once you realize that the bastards have no intentions of leaving your premises, your first thought and your first mistake is to run to the useless authorities to complain about them.  But that will only complicate matters for you later on, as you will then be on record with them concerning said scum.

So now, if by chance one of your neighbors should happen to hear some screams emanating from your basement, as you then busily go about hacking them to pieces with an axe, you will now become a potential "person of interest" to the authorities.   In other words, you are fucked!  

I mean, what are you going to say to them then, when they ask if they could possibly speak to those nasty squatters you mentioned that were living in your home?    

Folks,..You just have to keep cool and think ahead in matters such as this.  

• Upvote 1

LOL,.. That one lady's descriptive adjectives are very apt here.    Mine, on the other hand they couldn't have repeated or aired on TV.    Just like a bunch of filthy monkeys in their cages.

Cave dwellers some twenty thousand years ago once used natural oxides and pigments in their very artful drawings of animals and certain hunting scenes.   We have become aware of their existence by these very cave drawings.    These people, on the other hand, merely smear their own shit upon the wall in some aimless need to be recognized somehow.    It's like saying,.. Leroy was here. 

• Upvote 1

At some point one has to be impressed by the carvings on the wall of the Tower of London.   Inscriptions and ornaments that were skillfully carved out by the then forlorn prisoners once held there during the fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen hundreds.

Now lets compare that with our modern day penitentiary, where the scrawled obscenities alluding to Tyrone's big dick are lavishly inscribed with the authors own feces.   

Yes, they too have this artistic need to express themselves, within their own given dilemma.

Yet somehow it doesn't quite elicit the same sort of quiet sorrow that one must feel at times for those others that I have spoken of, so long ago.

• Upvote 2