Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

04:00 Kristy is sleep covered up, Kamila is awake looking at a movie or something that she reacts with laughter, shock etc. She is facing cam 10 her leg is crossed at the top of her knee which has a view of her panties/crotch area. She has been "going to bed" about an hour.

4:10 Kami put unplugged and rolled over uncovered laying on her stomach showcasing her butt in panties camera 10. She is wearing a white top no bra. She is having a hard time sleeping, her mouth may be bothering her.  However, she is wiggling around a lot and very sexy. we shall see....

04:39 Kamila used the lotion bottle to assist her, there was some nice moaning, mouth open. She came better than last night, and she wriggle around a lot like she does. She almost likes to throw herself when she cums. its 04:42 she is rolled over and probably good night.

• Upvote 1

Sexy woman. Thanks Kamila for staying up all night so I can actually see your prescience, probably wake up at 2 PM . Noldus will take of you guys from here. Thanks Noldus for time keeping. Back to the Baseball All star for me.

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Sexy woman. Thanks Kamila for staying up all night so I can actually see your prescience, probably wake up at 2 PM . Noldus will take of you guys from here. Thanks Noldus for time keeping. Back to the Baseball All star for me.

thank you for the narrative of kami bating- totally awesome

Guest beaver67

in retrospect- that lotion bottle is not that small, and not knowing how much Kami of it Kami puts  in her, or seeing her- in my opinion she  likes girth, and length- maybe that is what German boy gave her in Thailand- think about it- could it be ?????????- just a question to you all