Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Fairly new to the RLC experience, but already maaaadly infatuated with the stunning girl Kamilla! I've read that she posts things on her social media?! Can someone please let me know what her instagram is?! Pleeeeeaaaase

Last night herself and Kristy was making some videos in the bathroom (probably snapchat) where they said something like: - Miguel, see u in Ibiza and ....(some other location)

Damn, that lucky SOB Miguel :P lol

32 minutes ago, Dakes90 said:

Fairly new to the RLC experience, but already maaaadly infatuated with the stunning girl Kamilla! I've read that she posts things on her social media?! Can someone please let me know what her instagram is?! Pleeeeeaaaase

Last night herself and Kristy was making some videos in the bathroom (probably snapchat) where they said something like: - Miguel, see u in Ibiza and ....(some other location)

Damn, that lucky SOB Miguel :P lol

Sounds like the girls may show up at the Barcelona apartment for a short vacation !

I am very curious to know if anything interesting happened between 14:55 and 16:41. Text-TV should be updated at least every 15 minutes!