Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

RLC does on her behalf.Where do you think the money comes from to pay for her apartment?

I get that much, but the RLC tagline isn't "come watch Kamila's super exciting life"

then you could complain

If you open up the new fourth line of thumbnails you will see around thirty different people you can watch while Kamila is chilling out, but i prefer to watch Kamila right now

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

I get that much, but the RLC tagline isn't "come watch Kamila's super exciting life"

then you could complain

If you open up the new fourth line of thumbnails you will see around thirty different people you can watch while Kamila is chilling out, but i prefer to watch Kamila right now

Don't watch anything now.Paid premium for four months just for K&K apartment,but boredom became so bad I couldn't tolerate it anymore.I can be bored without having to pay for it. lol

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't watch anything now.Paid premium for four months just for K&K apartment,but boredom became so bad I couldn't tolerate it anymore.I can be bored without having to pay for it. lol

Besides; they are probably due for a long vacation in July !!!

4 in the morning, Kristy is sleep. Kamila is up wearing grey/blue tshirt and black panties. pad showing. looking at phone laying diagonally on bed, lights are on. her hair is in a bun. From camera two there is a great shot of her little bubble butt, with a slight wedge in her butt. From camera 9 its the wider view so a little further viewing wise. She quite the beauty.

• Upvote 1