Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

maybe it's just me but I miss Paul. She walked around with less clothes when he is there.

She rubbed them out more when Paul is there. Yup, maybe it's me but I miss Paul because of those two reasons.

I'm afraid I can't agree with you on this one. Looking at Paul does nothing for me and she has been much more interesting while he has been gone. That extra privacy (if you can call it that in an apt. loaded with cams) seems to liberate her more. Her solo frequency has picked up lately and she is at her best then.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎24 at 10:45 AM, "Scooter" said:

leora moaning now???? listen fromhall

she's not at home just out to buy something .

leora 'moaning' in front of the mirror, hehe. Hope we don't all turn into psichos...  :D

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

maybe it's just me but I miss Paul. She walked around with less clothes when he is there.

She rubbed them out more when Paul is there. Yup, maybe it's me but I miss Paul because of those two reasons.

I'm afraid I can't agree with you on this one. Looking at Paul does nothing for me and she has been much more interesting while he has been gone. That extra privacy (if you can call it that in an apt. loaded with cams) seems to liberate her more. Her solo frequency has picked up lately and she is at her best then.

my bad since I didn't mean "looking at him", or having him present there. I meant just not gone and only in reference to those two things as stated before.