Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all a tease to keep viewers online for a long time.  This supports my theory that they get paid extra for the number of viewers they attract and for the time viewers watch them.  Why else would the couples sleep in living rooms in front of the free cameras instead of their bedrooms?  Or walk around naked or in their underwear as often as they do so they can attract viewers and keep them watching.  These actions keep people watching and adds money to the couples' accounts.  (I'll wait a little longer to see if she does anything.)

Guest TxFeller

within the hour.  she just started rubbing her leg.  ASSUME THE POSITIONS!

Um... yeah, but as long as it takes Leora to get to the .... heart of the matter, and considering I am ready to take advantage of that matter from the time when she begins rubbing her thigh as she so often does as she begins... it seems to take an excruciatingly, even agonizingly, long time before the payoff comes. :-\

Guest TxFeller

I hope she gets her breasts involved in the action, too. They are exquisite.  :drool:

That shot from the rear as she bates would be an added bonus. I can easily picture my face being in the center of that shot. (Facing her ass, of course. lol)