Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys im new here and i'm hoping we can help eachother out if someone would be so kind to PM me a download link of her masturbating in the past i will start screen recording all day for anything in the future and i will share. Just found out about it now and its fun :P (ive found videos that were shit quality i plan to keep it source)

i don't have a premium account though :(

Nice... I saw this one live. I recorded it with my iPhone. Thanks for sharing.

Do yourself a favor and get some screen recording software. I'm pretty sure that you will like the result much better than a camera phone.

I'm sure that it will be better however I am new to this and have no idea which software to buy. Shoot me some suggestions and I will look into it.

Good looking out.

Do yourself a favor and get some screen recording software. I'm pretty sure that you will like the result much better than a camera phone.

I'm sure that it will be better however I am new to this and have no idea which software to buy. Shoot me some suggestions and I will look into it.

Good looking out.

Do a Google search for "screen recording software". You will find many options. If you do the same search in YouTube you will find many reviews and demos. It is my understanding that the Ocam program recommended above is good although I have not used it. I happen to use a program called WM Capture.  Good luck.

Good looking out.

I recommend oCam, I'm not a computer technician, quite frankly im not good at computers at all, but this freeware was really easy to use.

Costs nothing, installed on my computer with no issues at all.

http://ohsoft.net/en/products.php