Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

Hi,

I have noticed, at least the times that I catched Leora Masturbating, that she usually does it between 15 and 16hs time of her apartement (the time or clock showing at their cameras).

For instance, today she started some foreplay at around 14:15hs while watching some show in the laptop but did not do much, then did started the real masturbation and started touching properly herself not until a bit after 15hs and was finished at around 16hs..

Of course she has to be alone.. no Paul.. even though the other day she was touching herself while paul was giving his back to her from the desk because he busy doing some work and she was in the sofa.. she never completed a full masturbation since if not he would have noticed..

So according to what I have seen so far if it is around 15 hs (time of her apartment) and she is alone there... there are great chances on watching the masturbation live... Am I correct?

Have you seen Leora mastubation often in another time frame?

Thanks!

Tripa

Ahhh.. I love girls of good habits and rutines.. ahhhh!! ha ha ha ha!!  8) 8)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has been hinting at masturbating for hours but then she puts her clothes on. I don't think I've any done that before a wank. She;s teasing a lot today and delivering a disappointing amount of nudity.

funny but true, lol.

How can I explain it happens a lot based on paul schedules , timetables and it is very rare for her to do this with an agreed paul, they were to be exactly 5 times . and at last rolled a fight, and I believe that it 's not going to make it awake (or at least coming to an end ) .

When service paul only night I masturbate night.

When service paul in the afternoon , masturbates the afternoon.

It is not something programmed goes according to her will , and paul schedules .

Example was this week , it was Sunday, Monday , and Tuesday to do but did not want , she woke watched television, showered , prepared breakfast, and agreed paul. It goes much of her will.

well Scooter dog... today she was with the pc in the livingroom chatting with someone in skype.. now is 16hs at her apartment and she went with her laptop to the guestroom and being in underwear changed to a more confortable t-shirt... we will see if she masturbates or not.. chances are a bit lower since she masturbated yesterday.. but my point is that at this time frame there are greater chances to find her masturbating live