Alma & Stefan Videos - Split #1

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO START UPLOADING ALL THE VIDEOS IN MP4 FORMAT IS IT REALLY THAT HARD MP4 MP4 MP4

Si tu télécharges une vdo en un format qui ne te conviens pas, tu as toujours la possibilité de convertir cette vdo dans un format qui te conviens le mieux grace à Total_Video_Converter. (Logiciel gratuit). ;)

Guest frenchmytoast

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO START UPLOADING ALL THE VIDEOS IN MP4 FORMAT IS IT REALLY THAT HARD MP4 MP4 MP4

Si tu télécharges une vdo en un format qui ne te conviens pas, tu as toujours la possibilité de convertir cette vdo dans un format qui te conviens le mieux grace à Total_Video_Converter. (Logiciel gratuit). ;)

Yes but no, because I use the windows surface rt, there are no good conversion apps available

Guest frenchmytoast

Yes but no, because I use the windows surface rt, there are no good conversion apps available

So you are the ONE that bought it ...  :P

I got this for Christmas, though, so...

now alma,stefan and guest`s go maybe bar :o maybe we will see guest sex in the night ;)

mmm,j don't think because it's only the girl sleep here,there is just one bed readdy in bedroom guest.

the guest couple is the couple we have see the last summer and the guy don't want don't sex on cam,j remember that.but maybe we have chance see the girl guest naked in bedroom.

sorry for my english :)