Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

I agree that it is time to stop complaining about UL.to, but one question remains. Why would someone who spends so much time to produce excellent videos choose to post them in a format that many, if not most people cannot access? It makes no sense.

there is probably a sense that .... can be that person to receive money through this hoster ul.to.

For some members angered by the slow download site, buy a premium account

Dude, how do we get through to you people?????  Read what you're quoting: "in a format that many people cannot access"!!! NOT because of not being premium, but because it's in JAVASCRIPT which NOONE can open. So whose making money of of that?? Noone is angered about the download speed. We can wait as long as we can open it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it is time to stop complaining about UL.to, but one question remains. Why would someone who spends so much time to produce excellent videos choose to post them in a format that many, if not most people cannot access? It makes no sense.

there is probably a sense that .... can be that person to receive money through this hoster ul.to.

For some members angered by the slow download site, buy a premium account

Dude, how do we get through to you people?????  Read what you're quoting: "in a format that many people cannot access"!!! NOT because of not being premium, but because it's in JAVASCRIPT which NOONE can open. So whose making money of of that?? Noone is angered about the download speed. We can wait as long as we can open it.

What program are you using to play this video?

I tried it with both GOM Player and VLC...both freeware programs and it works just fine.

Guest Chatterbox

Friedel is providing vids which is a good thing to do but suddenly he is downloading very old vids that other have provided previously.

All the waiting and struggling to download is not worth it.

Yes, I saw an old N&K video of NL's in there somewhere.....

Guest friedel

wenn es ältere videos sein sollen,kann ich ja nicht wissen,es steht ja auch immer netzfundstück dabei.Und bei den meisten viedeos von mir handelt es sich um neue

oder verbesserte viedeos.Hier im bord sind einige froh das man videos bekommen kann,sonst hätte ich nicht so viele nachfragen.In den anderen bords wo ich auch hochlade

sind die leute jedenfalls besser und ruhiger,und nicht besessen wie hier,die nur mit ihren kleinen kopf denken.Ich werde hier jedenfalls mein ding weiter durchziehen,und wer meine videos nicht haben will,braucht sie auch nicht runterladen,So ist meine meinung

Guest friedel

nicht gleich rumschreien,einige von euch haben die videos schon,weil ich sie schon mal geladen habe.Aber ich habe nachfragen ob ich die 3 nochmal reinstelle

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)