Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Just ran full malwarebytes from safemode on the Win 7 machine, and it was still getting plenty of temporary 503's all day.

Switching to the Ubuntu machine. I believe I've seen the problem on both systems, but will check first before I make a report. I had assumed it was on the server end; perhaps it's on server and client.

My experience is that 503s only happen when you're posting or are very interested in a thread. Bummer.

Cyberwarfare could get very interesting...

I ran the malwarebytes and never opened anything else but this board for about 7 or 8 hours at all different times. Running full scan again it then found nothing. So nothing that I'm aware of is being piggybacked in off of the ads.

I've never opened any of the very many video links posted by others, except once. It was for mediafire and I wasn't going to bother with it once I found that I had to register or download some other program.

So my report is, that this site is clean, relatively speaking. It has to be in the hosts' server.

I ran the malwarebytes and never opened anything else but this board for about 7 or 8 hours at all different times. Running full scan again it then found nothing. So nothing that I'm aware of is being piggybacked in off of the ads.

I've never opened any of the very many video links posted by others, except once. It was for mediafire and I wasn't going to bother with it once I found that I had to register or download some other program.

So my report is, that this site is clean, relatively speaking. It has to be in the hosts' server.

Is it possible that someone from the copy cat site that just started is doing a little sabotage to get members to jump ship to their site? 

Perhaps it's just the holiday season and some of the people maintaining the site are away? Plus, demand is strong and, even though there may only be a couple of dozen people showing, others are attempting to download. I'm experiencing this on other sites as well on three different computers and domains.

This is the only one of dozens that I visit that have any trouble. And maybe it is/was the holidays, but the post count has really dropped off significantly by a lot of the regulars. I'm thinking the frustration of the 503 may have driven a few people to sit elsewhere until it gets resolved.

I agree, the sever is taking very heavy traffic. Look at the member section. Well over 17,000 now and only maybe 5% of them post or a bunch of others are just seeking free passwords. I admit, that I'm glad most of them don't post. You can't even read some of the names. The posts that they put up would surely be unreadable.

I also think ADMIN or a Mod should split this thread and put it up in the General Discussion section. But that's just me.

so jetzt mal über Maya,sie hat letzte Woche,ich habe sie beobachtet,4 mal immmer nur ihr geschlechsteil gewaschen.

Gestern wo sie nur mit stepan zusammen war,war nichts mit duschen.Heute wo sie nach hause kam und zum duschen kam

wieder nur erst die Tätowierung was normal ist,und dann nur wieder ihr fötzchen nichts anderes

Ich gebe friedel in einigen Sachen recht,was er mal geschrieben hat.Ich gebe im Moment noch keine anschuldigen über sie ab.Aber ich mache mir einige

Gedanken weil ich über sie auch schon dank friedel was anderes gesehen habe.

hier das neue dusch Video

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)