Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

As masturbation has become so popular here and especially Leora and Zoya are very eager to get RLC bonuses - which they have truly earned - I suggest the well-known piece "Shake your money maker" as their background music.

This is the first time I saw her putting the middle finger in a couple of times. She should use her other hand for that purpose like Zoya does...

oh goody, goody gum drops!!!!!! or О положительный герой, Гуди Gumdrops, I have been waiting for her to part those lovely lips!!!!

well, maybe one day she will teach Paul how to "rub one out" for her. He should have fun learning how she likes it.

this one was turning out to be one of her best, lips moving and parting and some insertion. and all I could hear was me saying, AAAAHHHHHHH, that damn blanket!!!!!! move that damn blanket!!!! damn. lol, so close and yet so far.

this one was turning out to be one of her best, lips moving and parting and some insertion. and all I could hear was me saying, AAAAHHHHHHH, that damn blanket!!!!!! move that damn blanket!!!! damn. lol, so close and yet so far.

LOL i was saying the same thing

probably everyone else too

plus scooter was there she could not stretch out