Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Guest sleestack

Well said Shadow. All this talk of Russian mafia is stupid Americans living Hollywood influenced lives! Americans always criticise other nations as not being as developed and civilised as they are yet they roam the world sticking their noses in other nations business on the basis they have a 'vested' interest.

All they achieve is a fucked up world!!! As Oliver Stone proved in his series on presidents since the 2nd world war, America have only ever been interested in themselves!!!

On topic, I'll say Leora looks really sexy in all of her videos. She's a little too skinny for me, but it is nice to watch her prance around half naked.

As an American, I will agree with you that our country is pretty fucked up (mainly because of the politicians that run the country). I absolutely HATE that we have 'vested' interests in other countries. All of the money we waste all around the world, I think, would be put to better use here in our own country. I think the USA is deeply divided between people like me that think we should stay out of other countries affairs, and people that have been fooled by the politicians in Washington that say we NEED to be in other countries so American will be protected.

I would love to talk more about how Americans feel about ourselves and people in other countries, but I think this isn't really the place for it.

To get back on topic, I'd like to thank all of you for posting videos.

Guest HappyChap

everyone has their own likes and dislikes...I make no judgement on that, but I agree that Leora is sexy even if she is not having sex......or even if she is not naked. Me personally I just like to watch the way people move as they go about their own business......and she moves very sensually (right word?_

Crazysquid, in future perhaps you could just NOT download any of my video contributions and then you will have nothing to complain about. Or post some better ones yourself........

...be happy  ;D

Guest friedel

jetzt habt ihr alle 10-20 videos von den beiden.Normalerweise genügt eins.Habt ihr denn

alle nur euren ZIPFEL in der hand wenn ihr da zu schaut.Für das geld was ihr dafür ausgebt,könnt ihr auch mal eure FRAUEN was schönes kaufen.

Da muß ich nicht jeden tag oder stunden sehen geht sie jetzt nacken oder mit den höschen durch die wohnung

@ happychap ,,,well said ,dont worry about what others think,.and now just a piece of my "blonde skinny  ass mind " we dont really comment much  on here ,as we are just people watchers really ,oh ya basically the word is "voyeurs".we enjoy seeing how people react in life ,,,and when sex is involved ,heck thats just a bonus .we run around naked all the time and when the urge is there we just get to it ...nowshould i  wonder if that makes both of us whores ??? ,i dont think so,i think its just we are  very sexually attracted to each other and very sexually active ,more so then most people .i think people that "dis" others  are just jealous and have no confidence in themselves.matter of fact if someone wants to put a camera up in our house ,have at it , but we want some of the profits lol but if your lucky  we are on aff,,,com so we have sex/talk to other couples on cam for free sometimes just for the thrill lmao.ty mrs chevy..... :-*

Guest giuseppe r

Hey Dermana The file cannot be opened using VLC media player. Do you know what might be wrong? Thanks.

Format to avi. I use format factory