Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

lol was just going to post the same vid but just the mutual bate. Some can say whatever about Paul. I say, she feels, for what ever reason, comfy enough to bate with him or next to him and that says a lot. Bet it makes the dog happy too.

sex in the bedroom

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

avoid this crap

copy of video already posted but converted from 20mb to 300mb

Beautiful demonstration about what I wrote there before... How long and downloads to understand ?  :-\

Thank's Kitek !  ;)

I just had the absolute pleasure of watching Leora masturbating at the PC.......seems she has a secret sex life......just before Paul arrives home she hurriedly jumps in the shower and gets dressed.....unfortunately Ocam failed me on this occasion so unable to share anything with you guys (except a short clip just afterwards...). If anyone does have the full version please upload...but NOT to UL!!! Dirtybin is good......

Guest Ange_Gardien

à chaud une partie de l'actualité d'aujourd'hui

masturbation Leora: (The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

masturbation Leora: (The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Great video! I love how the dog reacts. ;D

I take that back! The video ends to soon! Her orgasm is not on it. :'(

Great video! I love how the dog reacts. ;D

I take that back! The video ends to soon! Her orgasm is not on it. :'(

Relax, it was fake anyway  ;D