Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

Don't judge a book by its cover! Yes shes chunky but shes also smart and has a pretty face. Probably just as pretty on the inside. Seems a lot of people are very brave sitting behind a keyboard. Wonder what the people insulting her actually look like? Bet that would be an eye opener. At least she has the guts to be there on cam knowing shes on display. That takes a lot of courage on her part if you ask me. Would love to get to know her if i could.

I agree. Well said. She has bigger balls than I being in front of the cam for the world to see. And I'm thin built.

She knows the cams are there and she might know that some people will say bad things about her but she is very smart and brave.  We had one girl that would hide when she changed she used some type of screen so I respect her not being shy about her body and letting us get a look.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

After a long week study she comes a bit loose!

After seeing that video that TBG posted the other day makes this girl look like a Diva.

Guest alextronics

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Today was the 2nd time I noticed her removing something from that handbag and taking it back to the bed from her. I have tried listening for any kind of buzzing, but have not heard anything yet. A few soft moans today tho.