Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

28 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Well, no FB, Insta, Snap and like..  CNN and BBC on TV, but some newspapers was band on net.  

31 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Shit, there is no communism anymore ::)

I have been surprised at the participants on Periscope broadcasting from Russia and adjoining countries.  I've also seen several from across China but not as widespread as within Russia.  And N Korea still seems to be dark.  The world is much more open and "closer" together than just a few years ago.  I believe that people's ability to communicate and watch how the other lives and interacts can do much to eliminate the hostility that we have seen much of this century.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, temp01 said:

I have been surprised at the participants on Periscope broadcasting from Russia and adjoining countries.  I've also seen several from across China but not as widespread as within Russia.  And N Korea still seems to be dark.  The world is much more open and "closer" together than just a few years ago.  I believe that people's ability to communicate and watch how the other lives and interacts can do much to eliminate the hostility that we have seen much of this century.

Yep, There are several major fashion houses and brand stores in Shanghai than in my country... 

6 minutes ago, temp01 said:

What just happened to the US doesn't seem to go in this direction. And where are not immune to that in Europe too...

1 minute ago, temp01 said:

It also seems to me that I'm seeing more and more Russians using Instagram where a year ago they were only found on Vk.com

Yes, I think it was Kami who said that VK is "out" and Instagram "in" in a translation of Kitek here, between her and Yegor.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Yes, I think it was Kami who said that VK is "out" and Instagram "in" in a translation of Kitek here, between her and Yegor.

Yes, they don't use VK anymore, but the same is happening with facebook, The trendy people are getting out...