New couple Isabel and Marcelo

MY POOR MOUSE IS GOING TO BREAK JUMPING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN CAM 7 AND 8......

you should use this:

(The Web Site link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I do not know how this works  :(

This is slick as shit, you can capture from all at the same time too  :D

Very informative instructions, now he should able to work it out. :o

save the bookmarklet to your favorites/bookmarks; go to reallifecam.com; then click on the bookmarklet, it pops open a windows with some code in it, copy all of it (including the brackets), then paste it in the white box at (The Web Site links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I must be a real dummy.....I can't figure it out.  It sounds so simple.  I bookmarked the site...I go to Reallifecams and login...when I click on the bookmark it directs me to the RLC viewer site and I loose the connection to RLC.  I tried the links above and not work...I go to viewer site and hit the confg button in top left corner it does come up with the different cam views but they all say "300 player initialization failed : error 1009.....I thought I was kinda smart til now....what am I doing wrong?  It does look like an awsome site...if I could just get it to work...

OK I must be a real dummy.....I can't figure it out.  It sounds so simple.  I bookmarked the site...I go to Reallifecams and login...when I click on the bookmark it directs me to the RLC viewer site and I loose the connection to RLC.  I tried the links above and not work...I go to viewer site and hit the confg button in top left corner it does come up with the different cam views but they all say "300 player initialization failed : error 1009.....I thought I was kinda smart til now....what am I doing wrong?  It does look like an awsome site...if I could just get it to work...

try reading this:

(The Web Site link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest friedel

jetzt weine doch nicht gleich los wenn sie mal weg sind.Die haben auch freunde die sie mal besuchen wollen,oder sind einkaufen.

Wo sie bei alma waren sid die beiden auch nicht immer da gewesen.

Oder glaubst du das hier ist ein gefängnis wo man immer da sein muß.

Warte ab bis heute abend dann gehts wieder los,und dein kleiner Zippodeos kann sich wieder freuen

You can also open up 2 web browsers.