What on earth is going on?

Guest OP

Well it seems that the quiet ordered world of the apartments has been inverted these past few days or so.

We have an imminent break down (maybe) between Olga and Sergey; the eternally useless Kiko seems to have split from Nora; Lora has turned into a sex machine (along with Gia who is still managing to stay hidden most of the time); Mark prefers playing on his computer rather than smash Lina; Alina and Anton are still very odd; and the girls are madly in love with each other as always. 

Do these people represent the totality of human relationships?  Are most relationships as pathetically dire as the majority of these?

Who knows?  As long as Olga keeps taking long baths, and the girls keep on...well...loving each other; and Gia keeps on revealing more and more (albeit slowly) then life is good out here in Watcher Land!

I know, it's weird isn't it? Now they're playing happy families together with some friends....most odd.

Or perhaps it's us that are odd?  :)

Fist off thanks for the updates.  I watch when I can but I do miss a lot of what is going on.

I have to wonder if the cams might make them act differently.  Does it put  more  stress in

their lives?  Did they want to have the cams to help save a relationship? or to spice up

there lives? and  it back fired?  Why would anyone want cams in there place to began with?

So...what an interesting 4 days it's been.

Firstly, the fragrant Olga and surly Sergey (he of the permanently confused expression and cow-like eyes) have split up: at least the apartment is deserted (apart from their cat who is getting increasingly hungry).  This followed days of arguing, sleeping apart, a variety of odd men (they're all odd in the apartments to be fair) coming and seeing Olga, and generally unease.  So now the lights burn on, the cat is getting hungry, and there's no sign of human life in Apartment 4.  Although it was hard to tell with Sergey even when he was there. [Edit: Sergey came back and fed the cat]

The next big news is, of course, the ongoing catfight between Skinny and Chunky in Apartment 7.  We don't know exactly what kicked it all off, but it seems that our winsome duo were canoodling in bed watching something on Chunky's mobile when all hell broke loose.  Apparently Skinny 'flipped the bird' to Chunky then sprinted off into the pre-dawn gloom in Barcelona.  At least she would have been warm.  Chunky then sat about looking morose (not hard for her), trying to call 'someone' and trying not to eat everything in sight.  Eventually Skinny returned and they adjourned to the spare bedroom to chat (Skinny's arms folded tight, Chunky trying desperately to keep her lies in order and keep her hot young girlfriend) and so we now have the situation where Skinny is curled up on the sofa, listening to loads of emo music and sobbing.  Chunky is out and about, lumbering about the streets of Barcelona.  The next 24 are crucial - stay tuned!

Elsewhere in Paradise, Anton and Alina continue to baffle and amuse by turn.  Alina seems to have a series of female friends who come and go and they please - and there are suggestions that the relationship between them all is a little more than platonic - and Anton just sits about, looking moody, playing computer games and generally being a bit feeble.  Every now and then, Alina lets him have sex with her (she seems to have an increasing predilection for anal sex) but frankly who knows what she does in her working life?  Does Anton even notice when she's not in the house?

And so to Mark and Lina.  He still mopes about, in spite of Lina obviously being deeply caring and warm-hearted.  I have no idea what he finds to do on his PC until 0500hrs whilst Lina sleeps alone but he's not going to get any better in the bedroom unless he practices a lot.  Watching rubbish TV at 0430hrs isn't what we consider 'practice'.  Although he can certainly carry on indulging Lina's love of mutual showering.

Lora and Max have somehow raced up the 'Normal' stakes in the second half of the week.  They go to bed together, cuddle, make love, watch TV and generally get on with life quite happily.  There has been a slight role reversal of late in terms of 'who' wants sex and when but we don't care: Max is turning into a proper love stud and she loves it.  So well done Lora and Max and keep it up (Max!).

Nora and Kiko are still weird.  No more detail needed, surely?

And finally, Gia and Ian in Apartment 6.  Gia is slowly becoming accustomed to the cameras everywhere: there have been sightings of pubes and the occasional flash of knickers etc.  Ian seems quite content with life (when he isn't being lectured on doing more housework) but Gia soldiers valiantly on, constantly tidying and 'apparently' taking the dogs for walks 3 times a day (not everyone agrees).

So that's all in Paradise for now.  We need new people in Apartment 4 fairly rapidly, if only to feed the cat.  The girls need a counsellor.  Mark and Anton need to grow and pair and stop being so bloody useless.  Max is doing well.  And, as always, Gia needs to LOOSEN UP!!  :)

Thanks OP for the summary.

Here in Germany the site has gone down, I've switch using a UK proxy after seeing your post and I can now connect again.

It took them 10 days to update the german site so we could see Ana & Danna and it always defaults to de.reallifecam.com even if I click the Union Flag.

I have not see the cat fight (due to the site being down) but now will follow with interest.

Sergey must of not stayed long as the cat is back looking at the door, glad to hear the he has feed it though.

Anton and Alina continue to baffle and amuse, yes what the hell is going on!! They seem to ignore each other most of the time, argue then have sex!!

The rest you have summed up quiet well.

Excellent synopsis, OP...I echo your question:  "What on earth is going on?"

One thing you forgot to mention, though.  Gia's incredible display on those crappy bedroom cameras last night.  Damn, but I hope that's a signal of a real change on her part.

I imagine that Gia was so tired of waiting for Ian to give her a good pounding that she got to the point of not caring whether there were shitty bedroom cameras catching the whole thing.

Which brings up something I've noticed in each of the apartments. They've all seen the feeds and know exactly what the cameras can and can't see, and they know which cameras provide a good feed and which don't. Take Gia and Ian for instance. She tries very hard to not show herself nude anywhere but the bedroom, which happens to have some really shitty cameras. When Anton was pounding Alina's ass last night, he knew exactly which angle to position himself and the covers at to keep from showing a lot. Of course, I think she was just glad that he finally got off the damn computer long enough to touch her that she, too, did not care.

One last thing, I vote to change skinny and chunky to hottie and chunky. If hottie weren't a carpet muncher I'm pretty sure she could have her pick of guys.

I imagine that Gia was so tired of waiting for Ian to give her a good pounding that she got to the point of not caring whether there were shitty bedroom cameras catching the whole thing.

Which brings up something I've noticed in each of the apartments. They've all seen the feeds and know exactly what the cameras can and can't see, and they know which cameras provide a good feed and which don't. Take Gia and Ian for instance. She tries very hard to not show herself nude anywhere but the bedroom, which happens to have some really shitty cameras. When Anton was pounding Alina's ass last night, he knew exactly which angle to position himself and the covers at to keep from showing a lot. Of course, I think she was just glad that he finally got off the damn computer long enough to touch her that she, too, did not care.

One last thing, I vote to change skinny and chunky to hottie and chunky. If hottie weren't a carpet muncher I'm pretty sure she could have her pick of guys.

How about "hottie" and "doggie"?