In this thread, please leave the message about  the cameras that are working not properly.

Do it like that; apartment (ex.:Volga): 3 - reason (ex.: sound), 8 - reason (ex.; night-vision)  etc.

Please pay attention if you are using premium with high quality stream or not. :blush:

• Upvote 1

Tver cam 10  skips & freezes & buffers  cam 2     The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.    this is what i'm getting

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Tver cam 10  skips & freezes & buffers  cam 2     The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.    this is what i'm getting

Thank you. Fixed cam 2. the 10th - noted.

• Upvote 1

When I click on your site I get this message: "This page isn't working"  www.voyeur-villa.com didn't send any data.  Or else, "This Domain is for Sale"  Think I'm punching in the right address.  I've tried: www.voyeur-villa.com; VoyeurVilla.com; and can't get in.  Please tell me why...

I'm trying to see the Villas and it will not load this is what is get  The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

• Upvote 1