DMCA & Removed Content (2013 - 2018)

Guest NL

And here's the shower story in pictures:

(Content No Longer Available)

I saw her take the outfit which was pre-folded just before she had the shower so I expected we were not going to get a show. Paul is normally OK with her walking about naked but as I have said recently i have detected a bit of a policing element about Paul. He had a word with her as soon as she went in there and then she showed him when she came out. He has more frequently there when she changes which is normally on the balcony seat or a couple occasions he's just stood in the way. I don't know why he does this because you know she will probably get naked at some point and certainly when he is out. Maybe it's a power game - if I don't get sex, you don't get naked. The effect of this will most likely be an increasing keenness for her to masturbate which is not a bad thing.

Peacefully sleeping with the TV and light on while Paul is the bedroom. No doubt she'll wake up carry her blanket to the bedroom, she'll wake up first, maybe check her phone amd when Paul wakes up they'll be all lovey dovey ... and so another day of this strange relationship starts.

(Content No Longer Available)