DMCA & Removed Content (2013 - 2018)

Guest NL

It can be frustrating being a dedicated capper. She doesn't go where you expect, you switch to the wrong camera, the feed suddenly freezes, your recorder starts playing up, and worst of all you forgot to press record.

Of course sod's law determines that this will only happen when something interesting is happening. It can go smoothly for hours and hours but after waiting so long for her to change today after very sparing nudity considering Paul is out with half an hour spent on her phone one leg movement away from revelation then this happens:

Gee thanks graphics driver. And then when it eventually restores itself:

(Content No Longer Available)

Her half hour spell on the coach matched pretty much what she'd be doing for the previous 12 hours.Brief what do not deserve to be called flashes:

Then she efficiently comes out of the bathroom like a super sexy secretary, puts her coat on about to leave when suddenly she remember she hasn't been on her phone nearly enough.

After another long period she eventually gets back in the coat and starts to but her big boots on her bare feet. It takes a few seconds to dawn on her she ought to have something between the feet and her footwear so she fetches some socks before examining herself from 20 different angles and leaving.

Just some personal faves from this morning. I doubt if the changing ones were better. Of course the shower was better if anyone has it. I have the thumbnails of course but I rarely post those.

She had to check herself out several more times before leaving. It is like when you keep checking you've locked the door but I normally find 2 or 3 times enough, this is OCD on a whole other level. I'm certainly OCD - can't you tell that by my obsessive dedication to the cause? - but she's almost getting Sheldon like, what with the cleaning routine as well. Of course Sheldon brilliant played by Jim Pearson on BBT is Asperger's as well and I don't think either myself or Leora qualify on that front.