DMCA & Removed Content (2013 - 2018)

Guest NL

A few nights ago she was about to go under the covers when she suddenly thought better of it and bated. Tonight she goes under the covers but within minutes, Leora is putting some substance on her hair.

2701lelate.jpg

Look at the time! She's now on the laptop playing rock music and has wrapped herself in a sheet but no sign of any action yet.

This morning - well mid-afternoon for her but apparently that's when she wakes up. She didn't even go to the BaR as far as I could tell before getting dressed and going out. She paid a fleeting visit minutes later before leaving for a while.

2801le01.jpg

I drifted in and out of consciousness before she returned and fell asleep 1 minute before. 35 minutes later I couldn't find her but she had obviously just started (I didn't know that at the time) in the shower when she came out went to see Paul at his laptop in the LR and then went right to the end of the hall. This would have made some spectacular footage as she is rarely naked that close to hall cam - there could have been bends! - but unfortunately I had anticipated her entering the GR which she didn't and returned to take her shower.

Does anybody have footage of this period in the hall as I'm positive it was the best viewing of the day?

What I saw ... yes before anybody mentions it, the first one is a crap picture to illustrate a point.

2801le02.jpg2801le03.jpg