DMCA & Removed Content (2013 - 2018)

Guest NL

Here I thought she had changed to go out and after consultation with Paul she decided she'd look far too hot and so she returned to her previous state, but now I suspect she might have already been out.

Sexy Secretary Look

1303le09.md.jpg1303le10.jpg1303le11.md.jpg1303le12.jpg

• Upvote 13

Leora's day so far: She left the couch for thr bed and not long after Paul got up and left.  Eventually, well past noon, she got up and embarked on her routine cleaning. After a cup of tea she disappeared from view first in the LR then in the GR and finally in the BaR where at least I knew she had got naked. After a long time she had a shower and then could not get the LR or GR lights to go on prompting many phone calls before she finally opened the fuse box. I do not think she changed anything, just flicked the trip switch and hey presto let there be light. This was obviously the signal to get naked as she did a half-hearted version of The Creaming followed by hair dryer and straighteners. I missed 2 or 3 Kitchen Kitties concentrating on uninspiring hall walks. Below might be the best shot of the today which really demonstrates the odd effects of light. I thought it had been good until I saw this although she looks pretty good.

1403le00.jpg

She has now gone out after putting on flesh coloured underwear and make-up. 

• Upvote 9