Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think the guy spotted Sofie on her bed when he went to the bathroom and he's gonna have his wicked way with her when UM...:dodgy:

if he was sasha...i might believe u...infact if he is like that...we should unleash him on B1....

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

but i dont understand why did she not give him a bj/hj atleast... i think eventually it was rude...it was like treating the guy like a prostitute...i dont like u...i dont want to spend time with u....just wanted u to satisfy myself...now u may leave...the guy would have fucked a tree after going out...he was all horny...without a hole...

It do not seems to be a couple in love, that is for sure. Anyway, at least there is some real development in this apartment again. Still a long way for RLC to make this apartment suitable for the page they pretend to be, but it is a step in the right direction. :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not know how old are.  But one thing you have yet to learn--you will get most of the girls to do what you would like with sugar not with salt.

But that was 7 hours ago, since then I see you have added a little honey to your tone --:biggrin:

I know and I was being nothing but the biggest dumbass ever  :exclamation:  and if I could I would kiss the bottom of her feet for her to forgive me

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

It do not seems to be a couple in love, that is for sure. Anyway, at least there is some real development in this apartment again. Still a long way for RLC to make this apartment suitable for the page they pretend to be, but it is a step in the right direction. :)

hmmm...yes they are not in love...in many ways sofie reminds me a lot of anna...when she came first...dont know if u saw her back then..in 2015...she was always shy and in her room all the time...watching videos on her phone and hardly talking to others... then she opened up and surprised everyone..only difference is Sofie is as horny as a guy, in my opinion...very rare..beauty and this horny...she beats leora and zoya at it...and she seems to be doing it naturally unlike those two...

on a side note...why the hell, the guy was not using his hands...while eating her out..she wanted him to use his hands but he was just eating her out... so lazy

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't kick him out...He had a train to catch...

oh..haha.... she always brings in guys who are about to leave the city/country....but does that mean no more action...

she used to be lesbian...arya stark/lisa has made her straight :confused:...