Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Questo è il filo per gli appartamenti a Barcellona, giusto? Fatto ho ottenuto qualcosa di sbagliato?

Certainly my friend !!
It was just to share a thought.
Since in Barcelona at this moment, but now is the standard, we are experiencing a mourning

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Certainly my friend !!
It was just to share a thought.
Since in Barcelona at this moment, but now is the standard, we are experiencing a mourning

Ok. :) There is a cute girl guest at the place of L&R. Without any high heels, but still worth a look. :)

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Ok. :) V'è una ragazza carina ospite al posto di L & R. Senza alcun tacchi alti, ma comunque la pena dare un'occhiata. :)

of course!!!

But I expect Kamila and girlfriend, they bare naked, put sexy high heels and put themselves on the couch for now lesbian !!!

I think i drank too much beer !!!!

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

of course!!!

But I expect Kamila and girlfriend, they bare naked, put sexy high heels and put themselves on the couch for now lesbian !!!

I think i drank too much beer !!!!

It seems so. ;)

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It was taken off topic a few days ago when that Terror thing happened in Barcelona. No one cried and barked then when that happened.

You want us to tell you when your're off topic? The moderators set the standard. If you want people to stay on topic you also stay on topic. At least if you want to keep any authority. It's quite simple, really. Now I am off topic and will refrain from more comments on it here.

10 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Vuoi che diciamo quando vi trovate fuori tema? I moderatori impostare lo standard. Se si desidera la gente a rimanere in tema si rimanere anche in tema. Almeno se si desidera mantenere alcuna autorità. E 'abbastanza semplice, in realtà. Ora sono fuori tema e asterrò da ulteriori commenti su di esso qui.

Well, do you want to reload the theme ????!!!!

then:
The situation in Barcelona is:

Regina Eats (Strange ....)
Teresa sleeps (strange ....)
Polya dorme (strano .....)

Anna and Vasilisa make coffee (wow)
Sofie sleeps (she is sick)
Camilla eats on the phone (she's a guest of the girls, but we pay for it)

Gentlemen, it is difficult to remain the subject of such a situation in the houses.

It is true that it is afternoon but it is always so, apart from some grip for the ass like fake orgasms and so on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1