Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

That's obvious during their stay in Barcelona , all these girls meet  men and get laid.

But Polya and Regina missing together  this morning does not necessary mean they are currently fucking. A few time there was translations about how a night in the club they pursue the party at someone's big place.

Yep I tend to agree with that phantom. There's been many occasions during this summer when the girls don't come home until the late morning or afternoon and they don't appear tired and there is no sign of wristbands so they've had plenty of time to sleep it off somewhere. Of course we don't know what time they leave the clubs but after club parties seem to be the norm for some lucky people :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yep I tend to agree with that phantom. There's been many occasions during this summer when the girls don't come home until the late morning or afternoon and they don't appear tired and there is no sign of wristbands so they've had plenty of time to sleep it off somewhere. Of course we don't know what time they leave the clubs but after club parties seem to be the norm for some lucky people :biggrin:

Yep, We can see that at Anabel's , the guests sleeps over 

5 hours ago, turkey said:

Lola and Lisa out whit a new bearded guy who didn´t come in  , whit glasses and cushions.

There were at least one more person at the door, not wanted to be seen by the cameras. It is kind of funny and sad at the same time that this apartment proves just again why its concept is not working.

While there were parties at three different apartments that took place this night, with a lot of guests, in barcelona everything private was happening outside again. With private, I do not even mean that the girls had sex with this "guests" ( because i do not thing they had). I think, however, that everything would have played out differently without the cameras. At minimum the guests would have helped Lisa with the glasses. Most likely, and actually quite interresting to see, this group of people would have end the evening together on the balcony. Again, i do not mean they would have had sex, but we would have seen their interaction, relation status (work, friendship or more). But eh, not in this place. As always, the real life events kept outside and we only get to see staged events (daning shows, hawaii movie night, strange fotoshoutings held for the cams only).

Now, some people in this forum will say that the guests (or at least one of them) are not in contract with RLC and therefore the girls are not to blame. Sure, that is all true, but at the same time, this people should also recognize that the high frequency this kind of strange events happen in this places, is one of the reasons that it would be better to close the barcelona apartments and start something different instead.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

That's obvious during their stay in Barcelona , all these girls meet  men and get laid.

But Polya and Regina missing together  this morning does not necessary mean they are currently fucking. A few time there was translations about how after a night in the club they pursue the party at someone's big place.

... there is only one thing for sure, never they will run out the party night in one of the barcelona apartments.

28 minutes ago, Spock said:

While there were parties at three different apartments that took place this night, with a lot of guests, in barcelona everything private was happening outside again. With private, I do not even mean that the girls had sex with this "guests" ( because i do not thing they had). I think, however, that everything would have played out differently without the cameras.

Since the beginning of summer at least  10 guests showed up in B2

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

you kidding me right? The last time i saw girl guests in this apartment were with Nora. 

that was a big guenine after party. Even Lola , Anna and Sofi picked up each a dude. And Nicole has her new boyfriend in the apartment a couple ays before