Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

In anycase I'm starting to dislike this Ben, maybe he's the kind of guy who's got beautiful women trailing him wherever he goes and Kami is as you say, just a fine piece of Russian ass to him. Why else would you refuse to visit her country, see where she lives and meet her friends?

I was in a long distance relationship with an American girl and we used to alternate our travel so we spent as much time together as possible before finally settling on a country together. If Ben can travel the world but can't bring himself to see Kami on her home turf she needs to dump him, she can do better.

2 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

In anycase I'm starting to dislike this Ben, maybe he's the kind of guy who's got beautiful women trailing him wherever he goes and Kami is as you say, just a fine piece of Russian ass to him. Why else would you refuse to visit her country, see where she lives and meet her friends?

I was in a long distance relationship with an American girl and we used to alternate our travel so we spent as much time together as possible before finally settling on a country together. If Ben can travel the world but can't bring himself to see Kami on her home turf she needs to dump him, she can do better.

Previously Kami had asked to visit him in Britain and he refused.Strange they meet each other for weekends all over Europe but never see each other in their homelands.

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Maybe he's already got a girlfriend at home and Kami is just entertainment when he feels like something different. He certainly doesn't sound like he wants to put in any effort to see her. If she does see him she has to go to him.

Kaley and Kristy didn't seem to be too approving of Kami's trip to Holland to meet him for a weekend.That might explain why she didn't want to talk about him when she returned.She could have been too embarrassed to admit they were right about him or didn't want to honestly answer their questions. 

4 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

I hope so. She deserves and can, do better. I'm betting the reason we can't talk in detail about him is probably because he's told Kami to keep it a secret, maybe because she's just his bit on side and he doesn't want it getting back to his wife/gf.

I imagine they met online.So Kami could have been looking for a serious relationship and he could have been looking for something else.On Ben's social media account he follows a lot of women.