Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Thanks again Ash ;)

I just listened to a replay of the Ben and Kami conversation on Camera #10.Ash's  description of the conversation seems to be accurate and Kami's English is better than I first thought.In real time I could not hear as well as I could on the replay.I still want to listen a few more times to see if I can learn anymore.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just listened to a replay of the Ben and Kami conversation on Camera #10.Ash's  description of the conversation seems to be accurate and Kami's English is better than I first thought.In real time I could not hear as well as I could on the replay.I still want to listen a few more times to see if I can learn anymore.

From the tone of the conversation still seems to me that Kami is more serious about the relationship than is Ben.Kami called Ben "baby" numerous times,but when they said good-bye I heard no "I love you",just "bye".

Since Ben cannot come to Moscow for Kami's birthday I think she wants Ben to celebrate his birthday in Moscow with her in order to demonstrate how important she is in his life.She almost begged him to come.I need to listen to the replay a few more times.I still am not convinced he will celebrate his birthday in Moscow.Might be going with his original plan to arrive in Moscow on Dec.29 so that he can celebrate the New Year with his friends in Moscow.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.